IRL EFD Central Core Lab
5361 NW 33rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Client Liaison opening with IRL - East FL Core Lab today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
The IRL East Florida Division (EFD) Central Microbiology Laboratory supports 14 HCA facilities in the East Florida Division as well as multiple HCA hospitals in the FL panhandle, Georgia and South Carolina. In addition, the EFD Central Microbiology Lab supports a large network of outreach clients across south Florida, the US, and several international clients. Our Laboratory is open 24/7 and performs 1M tests annually. At our beautiful state of art laboratory facility we handle all specialized clinical microbiology testing using automatic equipment and molecular instrumentation in a high volume environment. Our clinical microbiologists are highly specialized laboratory professionals that perform different types of tests to help healthcare providers diagnose infectious diseases and perform antibiotic susceptibility testing to help direct clinicians on the best treatment options to prescribe to help cure the infection. Our laboratory facility provides our staff an opportunity to contribute and to be a part of the patient's healthcare team in a meaningful way.
At IRL - East FL Core Lab, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a(an) Client Liaison for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
This is a part-time, day shift position.
- Establish and maintain client relationships through regular telephone contact and periodic site visits
- Document client interactions and account information in IRL systems and prepare client education materials
- Research and follow-up on client concerns
- Identify and address trends that may impact client service levels,
- Triage client pricing requests, process client set-up and maintenance requests, and work with organizational resources to respond to client needs.
- Field limited to no more that 20% for the following activities: client training on Access IRL ordering/resulting system, and participation at approved client meetings.
- A High School or GED required
- Vocational/Technical, Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal skills
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
Integrated Regional Labs is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. Our infrastructure includes a fully automated esoteric core laboratory in Fort Lauderdale, a histology and microbiology operation in Largo, Florida, and a network of hospital based rapid-response laboratories present in four HCA Healthcare divisions within the state of Florida. Our core laboratories support more than 250 acute and rehab hospitals, physician practices, surgery centers and commercial accounts.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Client Liaison opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website