Join this group of 5 OB GYNs in this well-established hospital employed group
• Replace retiring physician with established patient load
• 4 ½ day work week
• Experienced support staff in place
• Robotic surgery available
• Level 2 Nursery
• 1:5 call
• Competitive compensation with 3-year guarantee
• Quarterly production bonuses
• Generous sign-on
• Full benefits package
Centrally located in the heart of the Southeast, this historic Alabama city has a thriving cultural arts scene, great local restaurants, seasonal festivals, and a vast park and trail system.
• Stretch your dollar further - Alabama is the 7th lowest taxed state in the country and the cost of living is 11% lower than the national average. The city has a strong economy founded on manufacturing, government, education, IT, and healthcare.
• There is no shortage of family-friendly activities - enjoy the Zoo, take in the stars at the Planetarium, or visit one of the area's many museums.
• Excellent primary and secondary schooling options, as well as several local colleges and universities.
• 1:15 to Birmingham, 2:30 to Atlanta, and 3 hours from the pristine beaches of the Alabama Gulf Shores
For more information or confidential consideration, please contact Carly Clem at 770-643-5520 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply on company website