One of the Upper Midwest's top not-for-profit health systems is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a thriving practice in southwest Minnesota.
• Join a growing team of experienced physicians and APPs providing full-scope family medicine, expanding due to patient demand
• Flexible 4-day work week with volumes that won't burn you out (less than 15 patients/day)
• No call required
• Robust referral networks available locally and regionally
• Competitive 3-year salary guarantee with incentive bonus - proven earning potential exceeding 300K
• 100K sign-on bonus package with additional loan forgiveness available
• Exceptional benefits package includes full health benefits, retirement savings options, malpractice insurance, robust PTO package and more
• J1 and H1b candidates considered
• Minnesota named one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine by Medscape, based on high earning potential, low malpractice rates and high quality of life.
• Enjoy skiing, rock climbing, and the stunning waterfalls of Sioux Falls located less than 90 minutes away, or head to the Twin Cities for professional sporting events, premier shopping at the Mall of America, or experience an unbelievable eating and drinking destination.
• Lovers of outdoor recreation enjoy world-class hunting, fishing, and wildlife watching on over 65,000 acres of public hunting land
Stop being driven by aggressive corporate production requirements and practice medicine the right way - with exceptional quality and a personal touch. For more information, contact Tara Osseck - Call 469-909-6673, Text 314-941-4925, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to schedule a call with me: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Specialty: Family MedicineOne of the Upper Midwest's top not-for-profit health systems is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a thriving practice in southwe...
Apply on company website