Join one of the largest Federally Qualified Health Center's (FQHC) in the state with a team of 14 Physicians across 11 clinic sites
• Outpatient Family Medicine with strong clinical and administrative support
• Average 18-20 patients per day with no evenings or weekend responsibilities
• Full-Ancillary Support: On-site lab, X-ray, and Pharmacy
• J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
• Guaranteed Base Salary + Production Incentives and Quarterly Bonus
• Generous PTO and CME + allowance; Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
• 20K Early Signing Bonus for Family Medicine Residents
• Student Loan Assistance of 24K + option to participate in Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Experience Pittsburgh - a thriving East Coast Metro of 2.3 Million
• "One of America's most livable cities" surrounded by 3 rivers and beautiful nature in all directions, iconic skyline, and a unique East Coast meets Midwest location - 13% lower cost of living than Philadelphia
• Live in this Sports Lover's Mecca: World Championship NFL, NHL, and MLB teams
• Top notch cultural amenities including the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, Strip Food District, or visit the world class zoo or aquarium
• University rich area with graduate programs at the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon, Duquesne, etc.
For more information contact Emily Franty immediately; direct at 678.501.2412, by text at 470.489.7490, or by email at email@example.com
Specialty: Family MedicineJoin one of the largest Federally Qualified Health Center's (FQHC) in the state with a team of 14 Physicians across 11 clinic sites...
Apply on company website