Physician-led organization minutes from St. Louis, Missouri is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join an established practice. Known for its outstanding patient care and world-class reputation, this position grants the opportunity to join one of the Midwest's top Medical Groups.
About the Position:
• Work in an established practice with a collaborative group of three other primary care physicians and seven advanced practitioners
• Outpatient only primary care setting
• Expect a seamless ramp-up period with a proven need for an additional physician at the clinic
• Full access to specialists on site and over 600 specialists in the region as part of the same medical group
• Lucrative compensation and benefits package: six-figure loan assistance, sign-on bonus & residency stipend to name just a few benefits available to qualified candidates
• Qualify for NHSC loan forgiveness with a HPSA score of 16
• J1 and H1B Visa sponsorship available
Practicing in Missouri:
• Located 40 minutes from the St. Louis suburbs, and just an hour from Lambert International Airport, this location offers amenities of a major metro in close proximity without metro traffic in your everyday commute
• Enjoy a clinical setting surrounded by majestic bluffs and outdoor recreation just minutes from multiple state parks, conservation areas and bordering 1.5 million acres of national forest
• Build your dream home with 13% lower cost of living than the national average with a variety of real estate options. Live directly near the clinic, further out on land or closer to the city.
For more information, contact Rebecca Larsen at the information below or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/rebeccalarsen.
Rebecca Larsen, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Family MedicinePhysician-led organization minutes from St. Louis, Missouri is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join an established practice. Known for i...
Apply on company website