A large group of primary care physicians is seeking a BE/BC internal medicine physician to join their staff. This position is outpatient only with no call or weekend responsibilities. Join a thriving family medicine team who is only looking due to an increase in volume.
Enjoy a great quality of life and a low cost of living right in the heart of wine country. With only a little over an hour drive to San Francisco, enjoy all the Bay has to offer without paying a premium to live there.
• Outpatient Only - No call or weekend responsibilities - Full time is 36 hours a week
• Competitive Base Salary
• wRVU Productivity Included - Unlimited Earning Potential!
• $25,000 a year for 5 years for student loans from the hospital
• Sign-on bonus, relocation, loan repayment, and housing assistance available - great on-boarding packages that are flexible to meet your needs!
• Live in the Northern California's Wine County - The practice location was recognized as the Top Wine Region by Wine Enthusiast Magazine in 2015.
• Located only a little over an hour from San Francisco - the practice location boasts housing costs that are 121.7% less than the Bay Area.
• This area has a mild Mediterranean climate with average winter temperatures of 55 degrees
• Live and work in a bustling economic community - the practice location was recently identified as the 2nd Best City for Jobs by Forbes
To learn more, please contact Jeff Foster at 770-643-5536 or e-mail Jeff directly at email@example.com. If easier, you can text Jeff at 303-927-9226.
Specialty: Internal MedicineA large group of primary care physicians is seeking a BE/BC internal medicine physician to join their staff. This position is outpatient only w...
Apply on company website