Well-respected, non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving North Minneapolis is seeking a Board-Certified Primary Care physician with leadership experience or ambitions to serve as its Medical Director.
• Join a team of 14 collegial and tenured physicians and advanced practice providers delivering comprehensive primary care with an emphasis on disease prevention, chronic disease management, and health promotion
• Resource-rich programming includes behavioral health, community outreach, and education
• Weekly schedule includes substantial time (3 dedicated days) for administrative duties, with clinical time (2 days) offering manageable patient loads to avoid burnout and ability to enjoy practicing medicine
• The ideal candidate has excellent primary care medicine skills treating patients of all ages, with experience at an FQHC or working with an underserved population, 2+ years preferred
• Strong supporters of diversity and inclusion not only at the clinic but in the community as well
• Never-ending salary guarantee and competitive benefits package, including NHSC-funded loan repayment and lucrative retirement plan
Living in Minneapolis
This vibrant upper Midwest metropolitan is known as one of the Best Cities in America to Relocate To, based on low crime rates, a strong economy, a progressive and diverse population, ample green space, and low commute times.
Minneapolis boasts one of the best-educated and most literate populations in the country. Also recently named the #1 Healthiest City in the US, you'll enjoy the clean air, abundant outdoor activities, and a focus on fitness in the Lane of 10,000 Lakes.
For more information, contact:
Nikki L'Hote, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
Well-respected, non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving North Minneapolis is seeking a Board-Certified Primary Care physicia...
Apply on company website