A large GI practice supported by New Mexico's largest, not-for-profit, integrated, health system and physician-led medical group of over 600 providers is in search of experienced nurse practitioners to join their growing team.
If you have two years' GI specific experience, then this NP position described below may be a great fit for you.
* Group consists of 15 GIs, 9 other advanced practitioners (physician assistants and nurse practitioners), and two GI hospitalists
* Flexible work schedule options
* State-of-the-art, modern office space, lab, and facilities
* With the dedicated GI Hospitalists, there are no call or after-hour responsibilities
* Two years' GI specific experience or a minimum of two years of hospital based experience
* $150k Base Salary
* Sign-on bonus plus relocation allowance offered
* Generous benefits package includes 35 days PTO annually and a retirement plan with matching contributions
* Four seasons, all mild, with 300+ beautifully sunny days every year yields abundant blue skies and clean air to enjoy any outdoor activity imaginable
* Major metro with local international airport and close to Santa Fe and Taos
* Home to 300 visual arts, music, dance, literary, film, ethnic, and craft organizations, museums, festivals, and associations
* Medical hub of the state and home to Division I Collegiate Athletics at the largest public university in the state, which includes a School of Medicine
* Recently ranked #1 as the fittest city in the United States
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick at 678-501-2404 or e-mail Misha directly at
firstname.lastname@example.org. If easier, you can text Misha at 720-810-6227.
Specialty: Nurse PractitionerA large GI practice supported by New Mexico's largest, not-for-profit, integrated, health system and physician-led medical group of over 600 pro...
Apply on company website