A non-profit organization the provides women's care, family care, family planning, and sexual health care is adding an additional Nurse Practitioner to their team
• 32 or 40 hour a week positions available- both with full benefits
• Lead positions available with experience
• Outpatient clinic
• Great compensation and benefit program including 15K sign on
• CA License in place/ in progress preferred
Sitting on California's North Coast with redwoods on three sides and the Pacific on the other, Eureka is a lively seaport town, and the largest coastal city between San Francisco and Portland, OR. With Humboldt State close by, hundreds of ornate 19th century homes, and new breweries and restaurants, this has become a secret relocation spot if you are looking for a mix of nature, culture, and a small town-feel.
• Enjoy miles of coastline, pounding surf, winemakers, vineyards and local seafood, beef, and cheese
• Have a front row seat from Dec. through May when about 20,000 whales travel along the coast
• Hike through redwood forests, along the coast or enjoy scenic drives throughout the region
If living in an affordable city in California with access to dozens of outdoor activities interests you, please send me a copy of your c.v., call me at 770-643-5546, or text me at 303-263-2094
Jackson Physician Search
Specialty: Nurse PractitionerA non-profit organization the provides women's care, family care, family planning, and sexual health care is adding an additional Nurse Practiti...
Apply on company website