An established full-spectrum hematology/oncology group in a beautiful community nestled between the mountains and lakes is seeking an experienced BE/BC hematology/oncology physician to join their team.
• Excellent Base Salary and generous benefits
• 1:10 Call Rotation
• Ability to utilize subspecialty training
• Robust support team - 70% Onc / 30% Hem
• In-office infusion suite and Full-Time Rad-Onc Support
• National Cancer Institute
• Riverfront city listed on many "Top Places" lists to live
• Known as the "Hollywood of the East Coast" for its picturesque scenery in over 15 famous films including: The Hunger Games, Dirty Dancing and The Notebook
• Explore the outdoors where mountains, rivers and lakes at your fingertips
• Picture the historical southern city with historic homes, gardens, golf courses and attend local festivals and markets that make this place unique
• Foodies are in luck! Offering a variety of dining experiences - From southern delights, to Indian cuisine and everything in-between
If you can picture yourself living in this picturesque city, call me at 770-643-5537 or text me at 678-640-7689 to discuss more details.
Jackson Physician Search
Specialty: OncologyAn established full-spectrum hematology/oncology group in a beautiful community nestled between the mountains and lakes is seeking an experience...
Apply on company website