This highly-regarded Private Practice has provided quality care for over a century to their dedicated patients in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Build a robust practice and maximize compensation without compromising lifestyle:
• Established and successful private group of 10 Ophthalmologists
• High-tech, Physician owned ASC ranks top in the country for surgical volumes
• Option for a 4 day work week
• Turn-Key Practice with Limited Competition allows for a robust case load
• Open to considering a fellowship trained Cornea Specialist
Competitive Compensation Package with Uncapped Income Potential:
• Base salary + productivity bonus
• $50,000 Sign-On bonus and relocation
• 3 YR Partnership Track Available
• Comprehensive health and benefits package
Experience this thriving East Coast Metro of 2.3 Million
• "One of America's most livable cities" surrounded by 3 rivers and beautiful nature in all directions - 13% lower cost of living than Philadelphia
• Live in this Sports Lover's Mecca: World Championship NFL, NHL, and MLB teams!
• Top notch cultural amenities including the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, Strip Food District, or visit the world class zoo or aquarium
• University rich area with graduate programs at Pitt, CMU, Duquesne, etc.
For more information about this Ophthalmology position in Pennsylvania, please contact Emily Franty direct at 678.501.2412 or text at 470.489.7490 or by email at
Specialty: OphthalmologyThis highly-regarded Private Practice has provided quality care for over a century to their dedicated patients in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Buil...
Apply on company website