A mission-focused geriatric all-inclusive care practice is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their growing team.
The comprehensive integrated practice is situated in a mountainous mini-city in southern Oregon and boasts riverfront views, friendly communities, and endless outdoor recreation.
Work for a passionate and mission driven group seeking to assist the local aging population!
• Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week.
• Lower patient volumes with 30/60 min patient windows - focus on quality care.
• Competitive guaranteed base salary with comprehensive benefits.
• Sign-On and Relocation Bonus provided.
• Enjoy breathtaking views and scenery with this outdoor hub being centered near two national forests, Redwood National Park, and a 90-minute drive to the coast.
• With it's dense suburban feel, find no shortage of boutique wineries, high-quality food and drink, and shopping.
• A short drive to Medford and Ashland, this town boasts the ability to have access to city life and an international airport, while living just far enough outside that you will have next to no commute time.
• Additionally, enjoy a cost of living that is 15% below Oregon's average and a housing market that is 27% below Oregon's average, according to bestplaces.net.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply on company website