This reputable, Hospital employed Primary Care practice is looking for their next Primary Care Physician to join their collegial practice in coastal Virginia.
• Established and collegial group of 5 providers
• 100% Outpatient with minimal phone call shared equally (rarely actually called - nurse triaged first)
• Robust referral network
• Epic EMR
• Easy access to specialists and subspecialists
• Competitive base salary plus wRVU productivity and quality incentives from proven income above 300K
• Comprehensive benefits to include health, dental, vision, PTO, CME, CME allowance, retirement, sign - on, and relocation
• 100K in student loan repayment
• 6 weeks of PTO!
• H1B candidates welcome to apply
This Coastal Virginia town is graced with miles of shoreline - situated between the James and York Rivers, as well as the Chesapeake Bay, has breathtaking water views.
• Located 20 minutes to Newport News, 30 minutes to Williamsburg, 1 hour to Richmond, 1 hour to Virginia Beach, 3 hours to DC, 3 hours to the Shenandoah Valley and 3 hours to the Outer Banks, NC
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, fishing, kayaking, battlefields, beaches and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options
• 2 Major International Airport under a 2-hour drive
For more information, please contact Sydney Johnson:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply on company website