Phoebe is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia and is currently seeking an Adult-Addiction Psychiatrist to help establish a new program. Both a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities we serve, Phoebe delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity and leading-edge medical technologies.
• Integrated Team-Based Model of Care with CNA's, LPN's, therapists, and social workers
• No weekday call requirements
• Outpatient care focus with potential for some inpatient consults
• 1:5 weekend call rotation covering 18-bed unit
• Either a Suboxone provider/or be willing to be trained to be a Suboxone provider
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
For more information about this Phoebe Health opening, please contact Christen Wrensen at 770-643-5502, text 678-296-8684, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialty: Psychiatry - Addiction MedicinePhoebe is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia and is currently seeking an Adult-Addiction Psychiatrist to help establish a new pro...
Apply on company website