Join a team of dedicated and compassionate Psychiatrists offering comprehensive mental health services to this lakeside community. Wisconsin proudly ranks #2 state to practice medicine, offering the "Best Health Care Quality in the Country" by the Federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality:
• Outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with Flexible Clinic Scheduling
• Tenured and stable team includes Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Counselors and Psychologists
• Nonexclusive contract allows you to supplement income with outside per diem, contracted opportunities, or private practice
Competitive Compensation Package & Comprehensive Benefits:
• Never-ending guarantee salary of $316K annually for Board Certified Psychiatrists + bonuses yield annual income over 75%ile MGMA
• Sign on bonus, relocation stipend, CME days and generous PTO
• Retire comfortably with an incredible state pension plan - match up to 6.7%
Discover this lakeside community rooted in family values, with top notch education full of diversity, art, economic stability:
• Located on the shores of Lake Winnebago, this community is known for world-class fishing, windsurfing, snowmobiling, ice fishing and boating across all four seasons
• Just one hour from the heart of Milwaukee with potential to reside in the Milwaukee suburbs if desired
• A robust downtown offers a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere with shopping, fine dining and entertainment for adults and children of all ages
If you are interested in joining an organization dedicated to the community with lucrative earning potential, contact Emily Franty at 678-501-2412, text 470-489-7490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Specialty: Psychiatry - ChildJoin a team of dedicated and compassionate Psychiatrists offering comprehensive mental health services to this lakeside community. Wisconsin pro...
Apply on company website