Opening for an Adolescent Psychiatrist to join one of the largest and most diverse multi-specialty group practices in the state. These physicians are linked by an electronic medical record system that is leading the nation, now able to provide fast access to quality medical care for the 485,000 patients by interconnecting 625 + providers in 132 locations across the region.
• Hospital Employed Inpatient
• Competitive Never Ending Base Salary + Incentives
• Inpatient Adolescent Psychiatry (Ages 12-17)
• 48-bed residential program
• Average inpatient census around 24
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, and moving expenses
Community: Virginia metro of 1.7 million that sits on a prime vantage point where the James River meets the Chesapeake Bay
• The city boasts more than 20 public parks, as well as public boat ramps and recreation facilities
• One of the largest municipal parks in the country has 8,000 acres along with two 18-hole golf courses
• Delicious down-home diners, quaint cafes or fabulous five-star restaurants, satisfying fare won't be hard to find
• Major International Airport
• Excellent public, private, and parochial school options
• 15 minutes from the beach, 3 hours from the mountains, and just 2 hours from D.C.
If you are interested to learn more, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing in more detail or text my cell 770-330-8371 to schedule a specific time to talk.
Thank you for your time,
Partner | Regional Vice President, Recruiting
Direct Office Line - 770-643-5505
Specialty: Psychiatry - ChildOpening for an Adolescent Psychiatrist to join one of the largest and most diverse multi-specialty group practices in the state. These physician...
Apply on company website