Join an established 14 radiology group covering the Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence and affiliate of MD Anderson.
• State-Of-The-Art Hospital rated as Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence
• The group contributes to Hospital Medical Executive Meetings
• Collegiate, Growing and Progressive Private Radiology group rooted in the community since 1970
• MSK / MRI Fellowship training a plus
• No night shifts
• Partnership track
• Proven income potential > 1 million
• Base salary plus Comprehensive Benefits Package plus Profit Sharing
• Quality incentives, 10 weeks' vacation, $10,000 CME allowance
The Community: Growing tri-state city conveniently located between Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY and St. Louis, MO.
• Metro city population of 360,000 is the Commercial, medical and cultural hub of Southwestern Indiana
• Major College and University town with excellent public and private schools
• Exciting nightlife, breweries, wineries, and festivals
• Family activities include children's museum, zoo, baseball and entertainment centers
• Philharmonic orchestra and nationally recognized performing arts program
• Bluegrass fishing, kayaking and everything outdoors
• Destination city with access to major International Airport
For more information on job please contact Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550 or email Spatton@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Specialty: Radiology - MusculoskeletalJoin an established 14 radiology group covering the Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence and affiliate of MD Anderson. Practice Hig...
Apply on company website