A non-profit hospital known for its passion for centering around patients and families has an opening for a Breast Radiologist with strong diagnostic and procedural skills. Join an established team of Fellowship-Trained Breast Imagers providing compassionate, personalized care in a community practice setting.
• Newly renovated, same-day diagnostic center
• State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
• No night or weekend call requirements
• Must be fellowship trained in Breast Imaging
Beautiful oceanfront community: Live in southern Maine's most sought-after resort town, an area known for its rich historical background and picturesque coastline views.
• Alluring beaches, golf courses, and amusement parks
• Access to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and kayaking
• Easy metropolitan access; 1 hour from Boston
• Short drive to world-class ski resorts
For more information please contact AJ Wilson direct at 770.643.5561, text at 678.215.7588 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialty: Radiology - Women's ImagingA non-profit hospital known for its passion for centering around patients and families has an opening for a Breast Radiologist with strong diag...
Apply on company website