Opportunity to join a very busy hospital-employed General Orthopedic Surgery group in beautiful North Country, Upstate New York. Canton-Potsdam Hospital has a brand new Medical Suite.
• A full scope of practice with outpatient, inpatient, and procedures
• Guaranteed $700K base salary with RVU productivity on top. Proven $1m+ in total comp!
• Generous sign-on and year-one retention bonus
• 1:4 Call
• Up to $15,000 in relocation
• Six weeks of benefit time to include CME's
• Comprehensive benefits package, including 403(b) and 457(b)
• Part of the St. Lawrence Health System
• A not-for-profit community healthcare facility certified for 94 beds
• Level III Trauma Care and a Critical Care Unit
• Offers state-of-the-art equipment, including the lowest-dose CT scanning in the region, 1.5 Tesla high-field open bore MRI, lithotripsy, Automated Breast Volume Scanning (ABVS) for visualization of dense breast tissue, 3D mammography, Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging, and MRI Assisted Vacuum Biopsy
• The Center for Cancer Care at Canton-Potsdam Hospital is equipped with an Elekta Synergy Linear Accelerator, one of the best available for image-guided radiation therapy, and a dedicated CT scanner for radiation therapy planning.
• 4 Universities within 15 miles, top-notch K-12 ranking in the top 3 in the State of New York, year after year.
• Outdoor activities include hiking, biking, fresh-water fishing, and a stone's throw away from the Adirondack Mountains if you enjoy the outdoors; this is the place for you!
• Quality health care facility rated among the top 15% of community hospitals in the nation!
For more information and immediate consideration contact: Scott Whitlow directly at 770-643-5518 or by email at email@example.com
Specialty: Surgery - OrthopedicOpportunity to join a very busy hospital-employed General Orthopedic Surgery group in beautiful North Country, Upstate New York. Canton-Potsdam ...
Apply on company website