A world-renowned children's hospital is seeking a Pediatric Surgeon to join its staff. Live and work in a major Midwest metro of 3 mil+ people, with a cost of living 12% lower than the national average.
• Work at a recently renovated 195-bed pediatric hospital, named a "Best Children's Hospital" by U.S. News and World Report
• Collaborate with 200+ specialists regarded as leading pediatric experts
• Academic appointment at a top medical school, home to 500+ residents and fellows
• Extremely competitive base salary, commensurate with experience
• Opportunity for additional compensation based on productivity
• Robust benefits package includes health/dental/vision/PTO/CME plus an extraordinarily generous retirement savings program and a college tuition remission program for any dependents at 25+ accredited universities and colleges
• 1:4 call
• This vibrant major Midwest metropolitan area has a population of almost 3,000,000
• Choose from numerous highly-ranked public and private schools for your children in the #1 Best City for Young Families
• Enjoy direct access to an international airport, visit award-winning art, history, and science museums, or cheer for your favorite professional sports team in the #2 Baseball City in the US
• Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller. Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller; call 469-909-6657 directly, text 636-628-8559, or email email@example.com.
Specialty: Surgery - PediatricsA world-renowned children's hospital is seeking a Pediatric Surgeon to join its staff. Live and work in a major Midwest metro of 3 mil+ people, ...
Apply on company website