• Employed hospital position with a large integrated health system in Coastal Virginia
• Level II, 450 bed, regional medical center
• 7 on 7 off nocturnist schedule 7p to 7a
• Primary responsibilities include covering 18 bed closed medical ICU with some cross over for cardiac and neurosurgery patients in the surgical ICU
• Supported by experienced APP's in the unit
• Active teaching opportunities with FM and EM residents
• EPIC EMR
• Critical Care board certification required
• Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid malpractice, retirement, generous PTO and more.
• H1b welcome to apply, non-profit cap exempt employer
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from DC, 3 hours from the Shenandoah Valley and 2 hours from the Outer Banks, NC.
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views. One of the oldest and fastest growing cities in the region.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures.
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options.
• Access to major International Airport within 1 hour.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Critical Care
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply on company website