Want to have fun at work? Join our team at Jaggers. We don't just say “fresh food” here at Jaggers, we live fresh every day.
Are you a team player who can handle multiple responsibilities at once? Jaggers is looking for detail-oriented Back of House Team Members.
Responsibilities for Back of House Team Members would include:
- Assembling food orders to completion
- Meeting and maintaining all food and plate specifications
- Meeting established cook time standards
- Understanding and following proper safety and sanitation practices.
- Demonstrating teamwork
- Showing a sense of urgency
- Understanding and following prep sheets
- Using and following Jaggers recipes
- Communicating ticket times
- Coordinating food items from other line positions
If you think you would be a great Back of House Team Member, apply to join the Jaggers team today!
At Jaggers we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our team members are paid weekly.
* Jaggers® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
Apply on company website