JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for ITSM experts to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE) in support of one of our critical client relationships. This is a knowledge transfer role where you'll be presenting solutions & remediation strategies to a range of technical & non-technical audiences on a regular basis.
CE's are some of the most distinguished & highly accredited engineers in the world. They are subject matter experts called upon to service & support our client's Premier customers, typically F1000 organizations all across the country. This is an opportunity to elevate your skills & knowledge base to an extraordinary level. You will provide support for a range of issues delivering guidance, education & adherence to best practices. It's a dynamic & challenging role best suited for intellectually & professionally curious, & of course talented engineers.
Travel: Due to Covid-19, travel expectations have significantly lessened for these positions. CE's are home based & generally deliver services remotely, although some travel to customer locations could be required. A valid driver's license is required. Prior to Covid-19 CE's were typically on-site at customer locations Mon - Thurs 3x monthly. All travel is domestic with approved travel expenses covered by the company.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption & support of ITSM services. You will be working & supporting customers with building, deploying, operating & optimizing large complex enterprise environments. This role requires a deep understanding of ITSM, IT Service Delivery & Modern Service Management. The CE role is primarily focused on the delivery of high-quality IT service management services & requires deep process & IT Operations experience, broad set of technical skills & knowledge & the ability to map customer business problems to the appropriate technology & process-based solutions.
The primary work (typically under 1 week's duration per client) to be performed include:
- Standard Product Work Shops - Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
- Effectively communicating strategies, tactics, remediation etc. with C-Suite executives & stakeholders
- Serve as a trusted advisor for Modern Service Management services & products
- Provide best practice guidance on setting up & maintaining a solid ITSM in a secure environment
Responsibilities include delivering ITSM engagements; providing subject matter expertise for enterprise customers; conducting service management assessments; & designing, developing & implementing solutions to drive transformation aligned to Modern Service Management practices & principles.
- Deliver ITSM engagements including workshops, assessments, support programs & other Premier services
- Deliver engagements in large-scale project environments & smaller, single staffed engagement models
- Engage in IT & business executive discussions related ITSM principles & practices, Digital Transformation, & overall IT Operations
- Transfer knowledge & share best practices with team members to help enhance the quality of engagement delivery & the customer experience to enable digital transformation
- Participate in evangelizing ITSM, & contribute to Intellectual Property
- Establish effective working relationships with cross-area project teams & work through appropriate escalation channels when necessary.
- Must be ITIL Certified
- 3+ years of experience in ITIL Governance and Process Framework
- 3+ years of Azure experience with strong grasp on how to move to cloud and overcome pertinent barriers? How to navigate within Azure and manage/mitigate risks?
- Strong understanding in at least two of the following technologies – O365, D365, Azure Ad, Azure SQL, Azure DW, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with at least two of the following - IT Service Management (ITSM), TSM process & platform implementations, Service management workflows, ITSM processes, Risk management/mitigation, Change Management - PROSCI, or related
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise & remote technical support, solution development, technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related.
- Experience in operations consulting &/or service delivery or related
- Ability to articulate & work with technologies such as Microsoft Azure, M365, Dynamics, Windows Operating Systems (Windows Server 2012R2 or newer), Microsoft Azure-AD, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Open Source Software (OSS), IOT
JDA TSG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & interested in every qualified candidate eligible to work in the United States. We do not sponsor visas.
Apply on company website