JDA TSG has immediate opportunities forTeams / Skype for Business Engineers to join our growing team as a Customer Engineer (CE) supporting a critical client relationship. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings a strong business acumen, exceptional technical skills who is also interested in building a sustaining customer support model & sharing in its success. This is a knowledge transfer role where you'll be presenting solutions & remediation strategies to a range of Technical & non-technical audiences on a regular basis.
CE's are some of the most distinguished & highly accredited engineers in the world. They are subject matter experts called upon to service & support our client's Premier customers across the country. This is an opportunity to elevate your skills & knowledge base to an extraordinary level. The end customers whom you'll be working with are typically F1000 organizations. You'll be providing support for a range of issues where you are the subject matter expert the room is looking to for guidance, education & adherence to best practices. It's a dynamic & challenging role best suited for curious, talented engineers seeking to take their skill sets to the next level & beyond.
TRAVEL: Due to Covid-19, travel expectations have significantly lessened for these positions. CE's are home based & generally deliver services remotely, although some travel to customer locations could be required. A valid driver's license is required for the position.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption & support of Teams deployments. You will be working & supporting customers with building, deploying, operating & optimizing large complex enterprise environments. The CE scope of work is extensive & all candidates must have a broad range of Microsoft functional & technical capabilities & specifically, proficiency with the following technologies: Teams. The primary work (typically under 1 week's duration per client) to be performed include:
· Standard Product Work Shops – Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· The scope of work is extensive & candidates must have a broad range of Microsoft functional & technical capabilities & specifically, proficiency with the following technologies: Skype for Business 2015 Server On-premise (hybrid configured with Office 365 Tenant)
Required Skills & Experience:
· Enterprise support for Microsoft Teams, including implementation, administration & Troubleshooting
· Experience with Skype for Business 2015 Server to Skype Online Exchange in a support or consulting role
· 4+ years' industry experience with Microsoft Server products
· The planning, migration & operations in like configurations
· In-depth knowledge of supporting & complementary technologies, such as AD Azure, Active Directory Connect & PowerShell
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service in politically charged environments
· Possess a passion for learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking & good judgement
· Ability to apply knowledge to improve Microsoft products & the customer experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Expert level of Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
· Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
· Candidates must be able to work independently
· Advanced Microsoft certifications are preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply on company website