SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Environmental Services Associate Housekeeping Department Per Diem 0.001 FTE
JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center is a multi-campus medical center with four locations throughout Palm Beach County. Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 472-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for our Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
At JFK, our level of service and dedicated team of professionals rank among the best in the nation, with all of our employees possessing the perfect combination of compassion, empathy, honesty and respect, ultimately helping us to fulfill the hospitals mission of providing a superior patient experience. From hiring the best and brightest, to creating a dynamic work place, JFK ensures continuing education and advancements are among our top priorities.What makes us special…
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls. There's a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), ship-a-weigh program – shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!Benefits:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.Position Summary
The EVS Team Member works under the direction of EVS Management and performs the following general duties as assigned:
- Provides cleaning services as directed with consideration for Patients, their family and friends
- Demonstrates understanding and respect for the personal dignity and values of all patients and visitors
- Ensures compliance with all required process and procedural steps
- Adheres to Infection Control policies and procedures,
- Maintains a clean and safe patient environment at all times
- Promotes efficient performance of all the EVS required duties.
- Follows all hospital and departmental policies and procedures related to the housekeeping function.
- Reads, understands and follows manufacturer's directions, complies with MSDS requirements, and follows Supervisor's, Director's or manufacturer's representative's additional directions, as appropriate for all chemicals and equipment used, both for personal safety, the safety of others and the protection of objects being cleaned.
- Two years' experience providing environmental services in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Ability to read, write and converse in English required.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website