TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Interventional Radiologist to join our team in South Sacramento, CA
- The position is 80% Interventional Radiology and 20% Diagnostic
This is an opportunity to join an experienced team in an established organization that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, a collaborative work environment and the opportunity to train residents and medical students.
- Interventional Radiology fellowship
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento is located in southern Sacramento County, only ten miles from downtown Sacramento. As the state's capital and the largest city in its central region, Sacramento offers a scenic community blessed with a moderate climate and a year-round selection of entertainment, cultural and recreational activities. As a resident of the area, youll be within driving distance of some of Californias most popular attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley wine country and San Francisco. Affordable housing, a reasonable cost-of-living and scenic surroundings make South Sacramento a great place to call home.
Full-time annual salary range is$432,000to$445,000plusadditional potential incentives up to$74,000*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
For more information and to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply on company website