Currently, we are looking for a full-time BE/BC Nephrologist in Sacramento, CA to join our team.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
We are seeking a full-time Nephrologist to join our team of 9 nephrologists with coverage in 2 outpatient clinics, 2 hospitals and 17 outpatient dialysis units in Sacramento and Placer counties. Practice is 33% outpatient clinic, 33% dialysis and 33% hospital. Call is 1 week out of every 4-5 weeks
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000+ (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply on company website