TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC OB/GYN physician to join our team in South Sacramento, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice in CA
Our Physicians Enjoy:
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- Centralized pap tracking
- Same-day radiology imaging, ultrasounds, CTs, mammograms, labs and their results
- Immediate consultation with specialists
- Work-life balance including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- Physician Wellness Program
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive compensation package
- A high-tech environment that includes video visits and other Kaiser Permanente supported mobile device options
- Mentorship Program
- Paid Time Off (Additional time worked may be paid or accrued and taken as time off)
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Home Loan Program & Relocation Assistance (approval required)
- Leadership and teaching opportunities
- Shareholder within 3 years
Incentives may be available based on geographic location!
Additionally, we have opportunities in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Please visit our website to view all of our OB/GYN opportunities located in Northern, CA: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC OB/GYN physician to join our team in South Sacramento, CA.The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
Apply on company website