Amazing Opportunity to Practice in Beautiful Oakland, California
The Department of Maxillofacial Surgery at Oakland Medical Center is pleased to announce a new full-time/Career-Track Maxillofacial Surgeon opportunity. Our hospital-based maxillofacial surgery service emphasizes:
- Orthognathic Surgery
- TMJ Surgery
- Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Maxillofacial Trauma
- Maxillofacial Reconstruction
Qualified applicants must have a California Dental or Medical license in good standing and be BE/BC by ABOMS. Experience and advanced training in the above-mentioned areas is favorable.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder status after three years
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more about practice opportunities with TPMG, please email your CV toVictor.R.Ramirez@kp.orgor call Victor at (510) 625-6281.
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern Californiahttp://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org.
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Amazing Opportunity to Practice in Beautiful Oakland, California The Department of Maxillofacial Surgery at Oakland Medi...
Apply on company website