The Southeast Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TSPMG) is a physician-owned and physician-managed multi-specialty group serving over 375,000 Kaiser Permanente patients throughout metro Atlanta. Due to our recent growth, TSPMG is currently seeking internists and family physicians for a variety of full-time positions at our medical facilities throughout Atlanta.
Positions currently available:
- Out-patient PCPs: Monday Friday office hours. No hospital responsibilities. Telephone triage call taken from home averages one night every 6 weeks.
- Float positions: Monday Friday office hours, but similar to urgent care (non-PCP). No hospital or call responsibilities.
- Per diem / Moonlighting: Part-time, hourly positions available.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation (comparable to community market)
- Shareholder opportunity in three years
- Defined Benefit Retirement Plan (pension) & 401(k)
- Vision, dental, health, life and disability coverage
- Malpractice coverage
- Generous leave allotted for vacation, sick time and CME (plus CME stipend)
- And much more
The Southeast Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TSPMG) is a physician-owned and physician-managed multi-specialty group serving over 375,00...
Apply on company website