- Master's Degree preferred (MHA, MBA)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with planning and development of training programs
- A minimum of 1 (one) year of experience with facilitation of training programs to clinical and non-clinical audience
- Previous relevant experience in patient experience and performance improvement.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in an influential role within a healthcare organization
- Fire and Safety Certification. If employee does not have card upon hire one must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
The KMC Patient Experience Project Manager facilitates the effective design, rollout, communication and maintenance of multiple aspects of Inpatient Patient Experience program at Keck Medical Center. Among other duties, this includes: • Development of training (and/or other supporting) material for KMC's Journey to Five Stars program • Planning for (and facilitation of) various workshops, to develop and/customize tools necessary to support KMC's journey to provide outstanding patient experience. • Ensuring effective implementation of these tools in all applicable area, and to provide communication to all stakeholders. • Ensuring the alignment of tools with program's overall strategy and KMC goals • Planning for (and facilitation of) different trainings and communication sessions, to promote KMC's journey to provide outstanding patient experience. • Preparing and presenting reports regarding KMC Patient Experience Program (e.g. implementation status, compliance with tools and protocols, HCAHPS) to various audience (Executive Team , Patient Experience Working Group, Physicians, Managers and staff) The candidate will display leadership and sound organizational and analytical skills, while working collaboratively with operational and clinical leaders to improve organizational adherence to best practices for patient and staff safety. The Project Manager collaborates with unit/function managers to develop strategies for successful implementation of Journey to Five Stars at each individual unit. In collaboration with operational and clinical leaders, The Project Managers ensures that KMC Patient Experience principles and tools are integrated Lean Methodology, and other elements of Keck Operating System (KOS).
Apply on company website