For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temp to hire contract for assemblers in the Lafayette, GA area. If you are currently looking for long term employment with an established company, Kelly Services is here for you. We have immediate starts on for 1st & 3rd Shift. We are excited to get you started.
- 1st shift 8 hours- 7:45am-4:15pm or 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday (overtime if requested)
- 3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:30am Sun-Thurs (overtime if requested).
- 1st Shift $13.30/hr
- 3rd Shift $14.30/hr
- $75 Bonus after completing 160 hours of work
- Assembly line operation: plug wires, shoot screws, repair, and test units
- Properly align placement of materials or parts on unit
- Shoot screws using various types of air tools without chipping, damaging parts, or product within the time allowed
- Identify and place correct parts on unit and follow model mix- sequence according to production schedule.
- Handle and correctly place insulation on the unit.
- Able to meet daily and weekly production rates at or above target.
- Visually recognize defective or malformed parts
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Adhering to all safety procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Maintaining cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
Ability to perform essential job functions of stated job position, with or without an accommodation. Physical demands of the position include, but not limited to: Frequent handling and lifting of parts and equipment; frequent standing, walking, reaching at waist level, pivoting, grasping, pinching, and fine motor dexterity; occasional reaching overhead, reaching at shoulder level, reaching at knee and floor level, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, climbing stairs/ladders, twisting, and pushing/pulling. Handling, lifting, and carrying parts/equipment – minimum 32 lbs. and pushing/pulling 65 lbs. Ability to work with parts/equipment which may be hot, cold, and/or wet. Ability to work in loud/noisy environment
If you are highly motivated, career focused, hardworking, and passionate about getting things done then we are looking for you! Contact us today and join our team!
Tammy Holland firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter, South Carolina
US Ops Southeast
• M: (843) 297-5734
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website