Account Manager (Freight Audit & Payment)
Our valued client located in Melville, NY is a global freight management company who is seeking an experience Freight Audit & Payment Account Manager to join their growing team. The hourly rate will fall between $18-24/hr depending upon experience, and the hours are 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday. This position provides day-to-day support for customer and carrier inquiries regarding invoice payment. They work closely with the Operations, Finance and IT departments to support the needs of the customers.
• Analyze client inquiries, make informed decisions, and provide quality and timely updates to clients
• Assist with client reporting needs and provide additional data as requested
• Utilize technology platforms to assist clients regarding setup, change requests and execution needs
• Grow client relationships through product and industry knowledge
• Collaborate with IT, Finance and Operations departments to troubleshoot and drive process improvements within accounts
• Run Edit jobs to ensure correct data output
• Train vendors and customers on portals
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written
• Ability to prioritize daily workload and multi-task
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers
• Proficient computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
• Detail oriented with the ability to gather and analyze data
• Persistent and results oriented
• Knowledge of the transportation industry a plus
**Email resumes to KERC415@kellyservices.com, or call Kerrie at 516-476-7765 **
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website