Cash Applications Specialist / Richmond, Virginia
Kelly Services is currently seeking Cash Applications Specialists for one of our top clients in Richmond, Virginia.
Pay rate: $18.50 per hour
Work Hours: 9am – 5pm
Possible temp to hire opportunity
- Provide research, analysis and resolution on the more complex accounts receivable postings as well as ensuring all payments have been processed daily and communicating any unapplied payments to Order Settlement team
- Provide backup and support for the accurate and timely application and reconciliation of customer payments
- Receives work direction from the Cash Application Manager and requires independent analysis, extensive system knowledge, and understanding of business processes to ensure proper judgment is exercised in the application of customer remittances
- Accurate and timely application of all trade customer payments, these payments are made via EFT, Fed Wire and lockboxes for domestic and international customers
- Research, corrections and resolution of questionable receivable items needs to be done completely and timely in order to ensure that the Accounts Receivable system is accurate
- Monitor system tables and data to ensure that obsolete and inaccurate records are purged on a timely basis
- High School diploma or the equivalent; required
- 1 - 3 years in accounting, banking, accounts receivable, or other related disciplinary area; required
- SAP System knowledge and cash application experience a MUST
- Accounting familiarity specific to debits and credit
- Intermediate Excel required
- Will manually apply customer payments to their account in SAP
- Must be able to properly separate and understand the customer payment of an invoice from any deductions taken and appropriately code the deduction -the urgent need is SAP experience
- Must have the Ability to work through application errors and take steps to correct it.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website