For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary contract Administrative Assistant position for a well-known Pharmaceutical company in Titusville, NJ
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Titusville, NJ 08560
Dept: Clinical Trial Management
PAY RATE: $30.66/hr
SHIFT: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 2 years
Position Summary: The Assistant role will be responsible for the administrative support of the GCO CTM Leadership team including the CTM Head, Directors and Associate Directors and the respective staff. Also a variety of other day-to-day activities may be requested in support of the broader GCDO and GCO team members.
- Respond to moderately complex inquiries/questions/requests from all levels of staff.
- Scheduling Meetings:
- Departmental and CTM Functional Home meetings, both large and small, for example, all-staff, TA specific, and Hub meetings including on and off-site.
- Assist in meeting preparations and follow-up on actions
- Slide development/formatting, requesting and consolidating topics, minute/action keeping and subsequent follow-up, coordinating logistics such as space or Global connect, etc., arranging external speakers if needed, attending the meetings.
- Support hub/local office logistics; coordinate site visits, office space, check-in and escorting of guests, etc.
- Coordinate travel and associated expense submission
- Manage calendars as requested
- 1:1 Manager/Staff meetings, Team meetings, Goal setting and Performance Management meetings, and interviews
- Support the onboarding process for new hires and or contractors
- Transfers from other departments or FLEX providers, including Distribution List maintenance and updates, Organizational chart maintenance and updates, form completion, and equipment orders including liaising with country specific support. making sure training records are merged if applicable
- System and reporting support- 1-supply administrator/management, BEACON, etc.
- Provide system support, including data entry, reconciliation, and clean-up/correction, report generation, and technical support, etc.
- Manage Share Point, document warehouses, and archiving technologies
- High school degree required. Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous Administrative Assistant experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of software products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook Proficient in Janssen Research Development business applications preferred, including Beacon, Ariba, Totality, CONCUR, SUMMIT, Veeva Trial Master File vTMF and eICD
- Experience and knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical trials and for the appropriate contributions to regulatory filings preferred
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Orientation to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle projects from conception to completion, providing status updates, and resolving issues proactively and with little direction
- Ability to work independently
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, submit your resume through the job board this process.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website