Administrative Assistant needed in Sarasota, FL- This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr.
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
• Assist in the coordination of all Specialist activity within the office
• Assist as needed to make financial arrangements with the responsible Party/parties to cover the cost of dental treatment
• Handle patient inquiries in a through and timely manner
• Assist with reviewing treatment plans and fees with patients
• Follow up daily on insurance inquiries
• Print pre-authorizations daily, attaching films and Documentation as required
• Assist with contacting patients immediately upon receipt of predetermination notices, schedule appointments or note follow-up in patient's chart
• Assist with making sure patients have made financial arrangements prior to beginning treatment
• Duplicate films as needed for clinical staff or insurance companies
• Provide complete travel charts, ensuring delivery prior to the patient's appointment
• Assist in preparing and sending Thank You cards and referral gifts
• Accurately complete all closing duties at the end of the day
• Act as receptionist
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website