Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant/Data Coordinator for our global human resources management firm in Minneapolis, MN. This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity paying $15.00/hr. to start with benefits available in the first 30 days. Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm schedule.
Data Coordinator role supports, manages, and administer vendor data in the applicable supplier tools. The Coordinator is the primary point of contact to ensure the vendor master file is timely and accurately maintained. Additionally, this role is responsible for supporting department activities that help ensure we successfully achieve our objectives.
• Maintains multiple databases (including Vendor database, finance ERP and SharePoint) by entering new and updated vendor/supplier information.
• Review and translate data points within contractual documents into database according to defined parameters.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Establishes entry priorities.
• Perform database audits to ensure adherence with data standards.
• Review purchase requests (source documents), gather additional data (as needed) and distribute to appropriate resources.
• Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or working with requestors/submitters to complete documents.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following database techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered vendor and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
• Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
• Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Prepares reporting, including dashboard and metrics for vendor processes.
• Supports team of 7 Vendor Managers with additional tasks as defined.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 2+ years' administrative work experience in a corporate setting
• Demonstrates strong initiative
• Attention to detail
• Ability to think critically about problems and possible solutions; considers impact of problems and solutions on teams and individual contributors.
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Ability to handle higher level items; Produces output with zero or minimal errors.
• Communicates clearly; is effective with verbal and written communications; adapts communication style to needs of the audience; can be trusted to convey information accurately and keep sensitive matters private.
• Ensures responsiveness to requests and issues through individual contributors
• Excellent Excel, Outlook and Word skills
• High school diploma required at minimum
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Services Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at firstname.lastname@example.org) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within. If a resume is not attached, we will NOT be able to see your information.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website