Your next good thing is right here! At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to support a top company in New Brunswick, NJ. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
*Candidates considered for this role must be fully COVID vaccinated by their start date.
Why you should apply to be Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Long Term – 1 year with potential for extension based on business needs
- Schedule - M-F 40 hours per week
- On-Site Role in New Brunswick, NJ
- Pay Rate- 27.00 per hour
- Candidate must be able to provide their own device – (i.e. -laptop, PC, etc.)
What's a typical day as a Legal Administrative Assistant? You'll be:
- Provide support and perform administrative functions such as complex calendars schedules, make travel arrangements and file expense reports, provide support on projects and events, invoicing, creating purchase orders, data analysis and other tasks as assigned
- Responsible for handling and maintaining confidential records or reports
This job might be an outstanding fit for those who:
- High School degree or GED required. College Degree preferred
- 5 plus years of related experience highly preferred - with preference for prior experience in corporate law department, law firm or with legal documents
- Intermediate to Advanced level Microsoft Office software programs. Ariba and Concur experience a plus
- Must be able to multitask in a dynamic team environment, with little direction, and be detailed oriented with strong organization skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills needed.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website