Looking for a great new position? Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an exceptional Administrative Assistant/Procurement Specialist employee to work at one of our best customers in Pittsburg, CA. The candidate we seek to represent will be assigned to a temporary 12 months or longer position.
The Administrative Assistant/Procurement Specialist employee will be responsible for providing Administrative support to the manufacturing and engineering department. Candidate should be highly confident in their data entry skills, computer ability and possess a high level of attention to detail. Candidate will be reviewing requisitions and entering them into SAP. Candidate may be assisting vendors with payments, researching payments that have not been paid and processing payments. Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills are a MUST!
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Document Specialist
Location: Pittsburg, CA
Length of Assignment: 12 months or longer
Shift hours: 40 hours a weekResponsibilities:
- Prioritize, expedite and facilitate requisitions for the site
- Create and update requisitions for the site*
- Update progress of PR's
- Resolve escalations and support reporting needs
- Perform quality Database checks
- Quarterly review of Annual Purchase Order (PO) status
- Quality Check of created PR's
- Support internal and external customers
- Assist with Annual Purchase Order requisitioning process
- Collect data
- Report findings to PO Owner
- PO acknowledgements
- Submit Vendor weekly invoice requests
- Answer Hub Phone Requests
- Back up associated roles within the requisitioning hub
- Other duties as applicable to role
- High School Diploma / GED
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- High attention to detail
- Scanning/document control experience
- Ability to manage day to day activities and project work
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, with the ability to partner with other business functions
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and listening, facilitation)
- Thoroughness, ability to think strategically
- Requisitioning / procurement experience
- Experience with SAP (1 year), Access, Microsoft Suite (Intermediate)
- AA, AS or equivalent degree preferred
- Must be able to make decisions independently, troubleshoot and solve problems effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills/communication skills
Important information: As your local offices do not support the above position, for immediate consideration, please apply online. You may contact the recruiter, Ann Delestine at 206-524-6980, only after you have submitted your resume online, if you have any questions.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website