Kelly Services is currently seeking an Administrative Receptionist/Short Term in New York, NY for a global real estate firm. Pay is $15 an hour. Your primary responsibilities will be answering phones and providing administrative support. See duties below.
*This position is short term starting immediately until the end of April with possible extension*
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Prior Administrative Receptionist experience
- Able to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Able to work flexible work schedules based on office needs
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor with a strong, professional customer service orientation
- Calculate simple figures such as percentages
- Understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations
- Solve problems in standard situations
- Requires basic analytical skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Provides administrative support to a department or office location
- Provides support for reception and guest services, mail services, phone, meeting rooms and location services
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail
- Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors
- Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors
- Arranges escorts as needed
- Issues visitor passes and validates parking
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms
- Coordinates setup of conference/meetings rooms
- Arranges for and reserves projectors and other meeting equipment, ensuring equipment is in good operating condition
- Arranges video and/or web conferencing as needed
- Coordinates catering for meeting and events
- May negotiate pricing and menus
- Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit
- Performs general clerical duties associated with distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required
- Uses tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail
- Meters mail
- Arranges messenger service as needed
- Follows location security procedures for screening inbound deliveries
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location, such as café supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight and shipping supplies etc.
- Maintains neat appearance reception area, conference rooms café and other common areas
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed
- Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition
- Arranges equipment service as needed
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status
- Maintains a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts
- May arrange convenience/hospitality services for guests such as transportation, tickets, reservations, etc.
Why Kelly? At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly. As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply now! For interest/questions on this posting, please contact
Gina Searcy at email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website