Their primary responsibility will be to inspect boards coming off of the production line and to have a great attention to detail for very small components. Would be required to use a microscope for all jobs. They need to have the ability to sit for long periods of time, be a self-starter, a good communicator, and be able to follow directions both verbal and written.
Inspect solder surface mount components using a microscope for lead free and tin lead solder, water soluble and no clean flux.
- Inspect your own work to insure you have correct solder joints, placement and polarity of components.
- Maintain IPC-JSTD-001 and/or IPC 610 certificate.
- Maintain an IPC level 2 and/ 3 quality of work.
- Inspect the first board of job of every job and First Article, make decision as to accept or reject according to IPC standards and customer requirements. Inspect 1st board at pre-reflow for defects.
- Use the AOI to detect any defects.
- Rework components and repair boards using solder wick, hot air wand, or the preheater and other tools as needed.
- Present any issues to engineering to resolve any problems on any job.
- Follow instructions both written and oral.
- Communicate concisely and accurately with all levels of personnel to share progress, problems and issues.
- ESD procedure must be followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Day Shift Mon-Fri 6am-4:30pm
Pay-rate DOE $12-$14 hr.
6 mo. Manufacturing experience
6 mo. Inspection experience
Experience using a microscope
HS Diploma or GED
Temp to Hire
Opportunity for Advancement
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website