Accounts Receivable and Payable Clerk needed asap - Miami, FL
Full-time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr.
AR Responsibility: On a daily basis prepares invoices in ERP system and submits invoices to Clients. Will process credit card payments if this payment method chosen by Client and record receipt of checks. Submits invoices to clients and attends to any questions or concerns they may have regarding invoices and payments.
AP Responsibility: Timely turnaround of supplier invoices and payments while ensuring all accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles. Works with our Corporate Finance group in setting up suppliers in the company financial system Oracle Boss
General Accounts Receivable invoicing functions:
- Reviews billing request from operations team for completeness and readiness for invoicing
- Prepares invoices in (Oracle-BOSS) ERP system on same day billing request submitted by operations team (handles daily fluctuating volumes)
- Ensures invoices are expediently and correctly sent (electronically) to clients
General Accounts Receivable payments functions:
- Processes client credit card payments
- Records all Check payments that are received, reviews for accuracy and submits to bank
General Accounts Payable functions:
• Code and process a high volume of invoices into the company financial system (Oracle-BOSS) daily.
- Confirm details on the supplier invoice against the client contract and business system to verify charges are correct.
• Ensure expenses are reasonable and consistent with the company travel policy.
• Resolve invoice discrepancies, past due invoices and duplicate payments.
• Review affiliate statements monthly and ensure all invoices are processed.
• Maintain and update the subcontractor rate list.
• Enters new supplier details into company financial system (Oracle-BOSS) for new account set ups.
• Submit name, address and banking changes for suppliers to Finance.
• Provides Corporate Finance with the ACH information for suppliers to update Oracle-BOSS.
General support functions:
- Responds to internal and external inquiries regarding invoices and payments.
- Follows departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Language Skills: English, Advanced level of knowledge
- Mathematical Skills: Intermediate level of knowledge required.
- Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Advanced level required.
- Computer Skills: MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PDF) – Strong user proficiency required.
- Very detailed orientated and conscientious.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Very Customer orientated.
- Able to work fast.
- Good communication skills.
- Takes pride in his/her work. Must take ownership of objectives and hold self-accountable.
- Applies judgment and acts according to the SGS standards of ethics and integrity.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website