Kelly Services is seeking Pick and Pack/ Production Operators to work onsite with a manufacturing company located in Fort Smith, AR. Pick and Pack/ Production Operators are responsible for assembly, trimming, and packing requirements of all molded parts (may also be responsible for painting, dipping and packaging as assigned).
Scope and Responsibilities
- Assist Quality Department by checking Molded Parts for the following non-conformances:
- Excessive Flash
- Short Shots
- Any other issues as noted that could be Quality Related.
- Hardware isn't mixed.
- Report all discrepancies to the Production Supervisor.
- Production output and Quality must meet productions standards.
- Assist Quality Department by checking Molded Parts for the following non-conformances.
- Excessive Flash / Dust / Gaps / Cracks / Color
- Production processes for Thill and Work Cell including but not limited to: sanding, painting, dipping, coating and packaging when required.
- Ensure Welder Counter has been reset at the beginning of the shift.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers and fractions.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
Shifts: 4 shifts are available
- Monday- Thursday: 4:30 pm - 3:00 am $10.50 per hour
- Friday -Sunday: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm $11.00 per hour
- Friday -Saturday: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm $11.00 per hour
- Saturday -Sunday: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm $11.00 per hour
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website