Assembler Repair Technicians needed in Buffalo Grove, IL
Seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work as an Assembly Repair Technician for a premier printer /scanner Repair Center in Buffalo Grove.
If you are looking to work in an environment that is climate controlled, is dust free and clean, this is the job for you. Our client has hired over 60 of our Kelly Services employees, we are excited to offer this opportunity on with this growing company. Once you become a full-time employee you will receive excellent Benefits and sick/vacation time.
HOW TO APPLY: Call us today to set-up an appointment or come to our Job Fairs. Call Trevor at 847-995-7113 or email 24LT@kellyservices.com
Position: Repair Technicians
Work Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Shift: 1st Shift
Terms: Long Term Temporary-to-Hire opportunities
Pay for 2nd shift: $16 per hour (40 hours per week, Over-time available)
Start Date: Immediate opportunities available
- Service and repair electronics by replacing parts.
- Testing electronics to confirm working condition
- Quality Inspect electronics
- Basic troubleshooting, mechanical repairs, inspection, basic hand soldering, cleaning, testing, and final inspections.
- Basic Soldering experience preferred but not required.
- Use of scan guns and computer to log and track information in the database.
- Services customer product, including receiving/shipping.
- Records work performed in the form of symptom codes and parts replacement reasons.
- Develops familiarity with a subset of products, processes, Operational metrics and software tools; learns and follows basic work instructions for functional assignments according to productivity and quality standards.
Qualifications: This job is a great fit for candidates with previous Electronic Assembly or quality control experience.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Experience with assembly and repair of cell phones preferred.
- Computer experience, use of mouse and scanners to log information into the database.
- Must have a High School Diploma, International equivalent vocational degrees accepted.
- Good eye/hand coordination.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to read and understand basic work instructions and identify packing specifications.
- Experience in reworking of components is a plus.
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website