Associate Supervisor- Microbiology- Edison NJ
- Develops production and resource plans that meet production goals in terms of safety, quality, output and cost. Ensures staff has been properly trained and that deliverables are met, or expectations are proactively managed towards alternative solutions.
- Creates project/work assignments with communication of the expected timeline and monitors the progress against the timeline. Leads investigations.
- Writes and reviews verification and validation protocols and reports. Optimizes efficiency of the working environment of the group. Ensures adherence to personnel and equipment SOPs and other regulatory requirements.
- Reviews equipment operating practices and conditions to minimize equipment down time, lower maintenance costs, reduce time to run project and repeat work.
- Provides troubleshooting support as needed on tests and equipment.
- Monitors the quality of the group. Communicates effectively with clients and internal groups. Ensures timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all other relevant company training requirements.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Biology or related scientific discipline with 5+ years of microbiology experience in a CGMP regulated environment.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website