Cafeteria Worker – Richmond County School System K-12
$8.25 per hour 25 hours per week
A safe and clean learning environment is critical to a student's ability to focus. You can make a difference by becoming a food service worker! Food Service workers are highly important to the success of the learning environment. Hungry children cannot concentrate. Kelly Education has short and long-term opportunities available for you to make a big impact in young student lives!
HIRING Immediately!!! No experience required. This rewarding opportunity comes with free training, paid orientation, and the flexibility to create a schedule that works for you, and so much more.
- In the absence of a full-time food service worker, the KES food service worker will create a clean environment for students, staff and visitors in the assigned building as well as preparing food.
- The food service worker will act under the direction of the School District's full-time Nutritional Manager or his or her designee, who has ultimate responsibility for designing and implementing nutritional services.
- Follow sign in and sign out procedures, as prescribed by the School District.
- Dresses in a safe and appropriate manner as described in the KES Standards of Professional Conduct
- Assist in providing cleaning, food preparation, cashiering, and other nutritional care services to the building and school grounds, under the direction and guidance of School District personnel.
- Follow the School District's cleaning and sanitation rules and procedures.
- Implement proper care, use, and safety of equipment.
- Report any school building or grounds safety concerns, or faulty equipment to School District personnel.
- Report all personal injury or school property or theft to Kelly supervisor and District/School personnel immediately.
- GED or High School Diploma
- Free training to prepare you for the classroom
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage for eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Flexible scheduling: work a few days or every day
- Your preference of school
- Free ongoing professional development
- The satisfaction of knowing the work you do is making a positive impact in young lives in your community!
- Apply now at mykellyjobs.com
and email your education document to: Brittini at email@example.com
Recruiter: Brittini H 706-210-2538 ext 204
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website