Business Banking Representative - Account Manager The BBR position provides a concierge approach to servicing both business and retail customers of the Bank by being an end to end resource for our customers. This role provides excellent customer service to both new and existing customers by handling a variety of customer requests/transactions, recommending solutions, identifying new opportunities and cross selling products and services offered through our Family of Companies. The ideal candidate is one who understands the needs and goals of a business owner, will work to ensure they have the most up-to-date products and services to meet their needs, and further develop the customer relationship. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with all aspects of customer service and operations including transactions, work flow, deadlines, client inquiries, and team member requests.
- Supports, builds and deepens the customer relationship by demonstrating ownership and resolving customer problems proactively
- Engages customers in meaningful conversation to understand customers financial goals, and recommends financial solutions within our Family of Companies products and services offerings
- Guides customers and makes appropriate suggestions for fulfilling customers needs with deposit/cash management products
- Serves as digital expert by providing technical support to customers experiencing issues with products/services
- Maintains compliance with established internal operational standards and Federal and State regulations to protect the interests of the Bank and its clients
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing customer information to identify needs and offer solutions to enhance the customer s experience
- Experience in providing technology driven solutions
- Ability to use time and resources efficiently in order to accomplish tasks and effectively follow up when necessary
- Professional experience anticipating common customer concerns and challenges, and offering solutions
- Thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail while seeking to identify and correct banking issues
- Excellent communication skills, including reflective listening
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is preferred
- 3+ year s Customer Service experience in a Commercial Bank
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website