Sr. Customer Service Representative
Contract: Long term
Location: Rockleigh, NJ
Associates on this team provide world-class customer service by: resolving customer complaints, making outgoing survey calls, addressing customers' questions regarding their vehicle and more.
Represents VCNA to Volvo owners in a professional, caring manner. Maximizes opportunities by coordinating efforts to handle/resolve customer contacts utilizing available Region/Retailer personnel and resources to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls and follow up to prospects on behalf of dealer
- Answer questions about new product, and product support
- Build new cars with prospects and able to talk to all features and equipment.
- Managing prospect or hand raiser from until purchase completed.
- Responsible for handling Level III (conflict resolutions, product failure, etc.) customer contacts, individual and departmental metrics.
- Act as a direct point of contact for customers. They must ensure that their customers are assisted properly and that all their questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Handles cases that can be resolved over the phone, white mail/faxes or e-mail.
- Assigns cases that require direct intervention to the appropriate Field Manager and Retailer personnel for resolutions that comply with Volvo policy.
- Ensures all reasonable efforts have been made to satisfactorily close each case.
- Provides full explanation whether the correspondence be phone, letter or email to customers about how/why decision was rendered when necessary.
- Refers appeals to Team Leader or Field Manager for handling.
- Advises of any trends or concerns with customer handling (or product/service related issues) to the Customer Care Center Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader and/or appropriate Field Manager for action.
- Responsible for proper documentation and coding in our proprietary software.
- Proactively contacts owners and prospects to gather information to be used as a marketing tool as well as to build/maintain relationships.
- Authority to handle customers who contact Volvo to facilitate resolution of their issues.
- Complete additional tasks/projects as needed
- 1 – 3 years of experience
- College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service - this is generally acquired through a combination of education (college degree) and at lease 2 years of experience.
- People-oriented and great at building relationships
- Selling or Influencing Others — convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Broad knowledge of the automotive business - including strong knowledge of policies and procedures of Warranty, Goodwill, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with impact of social media and customer care
- Works independently using both logic and intuition to reach appropriate conclusions.
- Displays a strong customer focus, awareness and sensitivity. Gains trust and respect of colleagues and/or customers.
- Effectively persuades others to adopt/accept ideas and resolves conflict in a win-win way.
- Persists even in the face of difficulties and gets things accomplished.
- Makes appropriate decisions; exhibits sound judgment. Listens to others; respects their differences.
- Ability to utilize a PC to communicate, analyze data, track trends and retrieve relevant information.
- Displays strong positive attitude toward customers/customer issues/co-workers/VCNA.
- Bilingual French and English Preferred
- Quebecois French is Preferred
- Hours of operation vary by program; overtime as needed and as required and approved by client
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit your resume” button. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting for this position by email. However, your resume must be received via the “submit your resume” button included within. Please contact recruiter Jake Schneider with questions, concerns, or email applications at:
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website