Billing Coordinator Needed in Fort Worth, TX!
This is a contract role, and has a high probability to go permanent dependent upon the candidate's achievements in the role.
Kelly Services is currently seeking a billing coordinator for one of our top clients in Fort Worth, TX.
As a billing coordinator placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client's accounting and finance team. Primary responsibilities will include preparing monthly billing adjustments, as well as researching and resolving routine and non-routine billing inquiries.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
· Reviews various billing system reports to identify billing discrepancies. Makes corrections as appropriate to ensure accurate billing following standard operating procedures.
· Posts cash receipts to customer accounts based on information from lock box reports and local cash receipt listings. Performs basic and routine research to resolve differences or unidentified / misapplied payments.
· Posts payments as appropriate into the billing system to clear open obligations, or prepares remittance advices to accompany payments sent to the lock box or corporate office.
· At least 18 months in a similar billing role - must have STRONG excel skills including pivot tables and v look ups experience
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· High attention to detail, problem solver, and candidate should be resolution minded
Duration: 3-6 months
Working schedule: Monday-Friday, 8-5
Please forward resumes to Gabby at Gabby.Long@kellyfinance.com
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website