Kelly is now hiring at Biomedical Technician for a 6 week contract role located in Hoboken, NJ. Apply Today!
This position is 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday, 8A - 5P EST and the hourly pay is $18 - $22.50/hr. DOE
Send resume to email@example.com today for immediate consideration!
In this role, the Biomedical Technician will properly respond to service calls to evaluate, diagnose, perform repair and planned maintenance (PM) on progressively complex customer's biomedical equipment and drive customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- With minimal supervision, evaluate progressively complex, customer biomedical equipment issues, implement appropriate repairs; as assigned, perform planned maintenance (PM), safety and environmental inspections and maintain effective customer relations. Follow appropriate policies, procedures, hospital protocol and complete necessary documentation.
- Maintain daily communications with customers, to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction. As instructed, implement / customer facility contract, supporting business goals and objectives.
- May assist more and less experienced technicians on basic and complex repairs /resolution respectively. Work as a member of local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area. When trained, share on-call / pager responsibility.
- Document all repair actions and submit reports/summaries according to schedule. Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensure calibration. Maintain approved parts inventory. Manage vendor's service delivery processes in compliance with policies, as instructed. Enhance and maintain technical knowledge of current standards, codes and procedures regarding safe and effective use of medical equipment through formal instruction.
- Meet Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety requirements and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED required with one of the following:
- Minimum of one-year military experience or other equivalent formal training in maintaining electronics, electromechanical or medical equipment.
- Minimum of an Associates degree in Electronics or Mechanical Principles.
- 4+ years of experience performing troubleshooting and planned maintenance on basic biomedical equipment following current standards, code and procedures to ensure safe and effective operation of those devices.
- Proficiency in completing electronic documentation using PDA and computer skills.
- Previous experience developing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Willing to occasionally travel outside of assigned region.
- Certified Biomedical Electronics Technician (CBET) desired.
- Previous experience interpreting schematic diagrams and perform effective repair and planned maintenance on basic biomedical or electronic equipment.
- Previous experience in a hospital setting.
- Analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to the customer in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Change agent and process-oriented.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website